Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: michaelbs on September 19, 2007, 06:18:41 pm
-
I want to sharpen a PSD file for print in CS3, softproof and print the image from Lightroom.
It would be nice if the the specific print version was named ***print.psd so I could find it fast in LR and send it to the print module.
But if I do my CS3 editing and save it wil have saved the version in Lightroom. If I want to "save as" in CS3 it will save both the exported version and the save as version which I will have to reimport to LR in order to print it from within LR.
Is there a way around this?
I want to simply export from LR edit in CS3 and decide the filename.
regards Michael
-
Michael -
You can name the edit file whatever you want, and Lightroom will use your custom name for the exported edit file, but you have to set up a template first... under Preferences > External Editing, at the bottom there are options for creating file naming templates for how you want to name the edit files (instead of just adding "-Edit").
No need to do a Save As... in this case.
-
Michael -
You can name the edit file whatever you want, and Lightroom will use your custom name for the exported edit file, but you have to up a template first... under Preferences > External Editing, at the bottom there are options for creating file naming templates for how you want to name the edit files (instead of just adding "-Edit").
No need to do a Save As... in this case.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=142468\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thank you, Sir.
regards Michael