Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Randal32 on September 19, 2007, 02:55:42 pm
-
Bridge CS3 is laughably slow on my quad 2.5g G5 w/ 6 gig of ram.
I feel like for some reason its been even slower than normal.
is this b/c i'm not on an intel tower?
absolutely ridiculous.
-
Bridge CS3 is laughably slow on my quad 2.5g G5 w/ 6 gig of ram.
I feel like for some reason its been even slower than normal.
is this b/c i'm not on an intel tower?
absolutely ridiculous.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=140493\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You could try silkypix for RAW processing and PhotoMechanic for browsing selectiong captioning etc
I am on a retarded Mac 1ghz 1gig ram
I am convinced Adobe Bridge and LR are heavy bits of software
Or maybe you have a configuration problem
S
-
Bridge CS3 is laughably slow on my quad 2.5g G5 w/ 6 gig of ram.
I feel like for some reason its been even slower than normal.
is this b/c i'm not on an intel tower?
absolutely ridiculous.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=140493\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Have a G5 iMac and 17" Intel PowerBook. While CS3 runs on the iMac, the new Bridge is buggy and is not practical to use. On the PowerBook there is no issue and everything is speedy. As such, most PP is done on the laptop for now.