Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: phildog33 on September 15, 2007, 01:48:41 pm

Title: WTB: HP Z3100 in 44".. somewhere near NYC?
Post by: phildog33 on September 15, 2007, 01:48:41 pm
WTB: HP Z3100 in 44"

I can pickup if near NYC

Thanks
Phillip
Title: WTB: HP Z3100 in 44".. somewhere near NYC?
Post by: neil snape on September 18, 2007, 12:36:21 pm
Too bad the transport for a 44" is a lot. Far from NYC but I have just what you need.
Title: WTB: HP Z3100 in 44".. somewhere near NYC?
Post by: EricWil on September 22, 2007, 06:19:57 am
I am in so cal but I will most likely be able to save you money I am selling a Z3100 44". If you still need one let me know...
Title: WTB: HP Z3100 in 44".. somewhere near NYC?
Post by: markdfink on January 30, 2009, 07:53:52 am
OK, so this is over a year after you posted your request, but I have a 44" Z3100 for sale. I live in New Paltz, NY, about 1½ hours north of NYC. If you are still looking for this printer, let me know.

Mark