Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: gigastar on September 13, 2007, 11:41:10 am

Title: Body Armor
Post by: gigastar on September 13, 2007, 11:41:10 am
I would like to know what others feel about a product called "Body Armor" . this is a rubber shield that fits your camera to prevent from scratches, bumps ..etc. I have this ths notion that it may cause moisture to  acumulate between the body and the rubber ?

http://www.camerarmor.com/faq.html (http://www.camerarmor.com/faq.html)
Title: Body Armor
Post by: feppe on September 13, 2007, 01:03:21 pm
Quote
I would like to know what others feel about a product called "Body Armor" . this is a rubber shield that fits your camera to prevent from scratches, bumps ..etc. I have this ths notion that it may cause moisture to  acumulate between the body and the rubber ?

http://www.camerarmor.com/faq.html (http://www.camerarmor.com/faq.html)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=139153\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

It'll also trap heat, which is not good from noise perspective.
Title: Body Armor
Post by: SecondFocus on September 13, 2007, 01:15:40 pm
Sometimes I think these types of things are a solution looking for a problem.
Title: Body Armor
Post by: Henrik Paul on September 21, 2007, 02:11:41 pm
Here's my take on the D200-version of the camera armor: http://www.henrik.paul.fi/articles.php?a=13 (http://www.henrik.paul.fi/articles.php?a=13)