Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: EvoM on September 13, 2007, 04:01:12 am
-
Hi, my Z3100 suddenly won't load roll or sheet paper, it had roll paper loaded when suddenly it said 'no media loaded". In fact now it doesn't know there is any paper loaded even if I manually drag a roll in the path...justs want me to load the paper! Rang HP and they say the media sensor's probably died. Tried total restarts etc but no luck.
When I got a call back from HP they said it was a know problem, have parts and will send some asap. This got me thinking, what other things are "known" problems? I mentioned I read on this forum (thanks!) the "pizza wheels" marking problem and he said yes there is a new replacement part so that is getting changed too now.
I'm hoping other owners might chime in so if there are any other Z3100 issues that I should be aware of while it's still in warranty?
Evo
-
I had the same problem here. The technician told me it was the sensor, replaced it, and all is OK now.
Hi, my Z3100 suddenly won't load roll or sheet paper, it had roll paper loaded when suddenly it said 'no media loaded". In fact now it doesn't know there is any paper loaded even if I manually drag a roll in the path...justs want me to load the paper! Rang HP and they say the media sensor's probably died. Tried total restarts etc but no luck.
When I got a call back from HP they said it was a know problem, have parts and will send some asap. This got me thinking, what other things are "known" problems? I mentioned I read on this forum (thanks!) the "pizza wheels" marking problem and he said yes there is a new replacement part so that is getting changed too now.
I'm hoping other owners might chime in so if there are any other Z3100 issues that I should be aware of while it's still in warranty?
Evo
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=139082\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-
Thanks DHDSP. Were you there when the sensor was replaced? I'm wondering if it's a big thing or relatively simple? The last thing that got fixed, HP sent out the local computer guy and he'd never even seen this printer..it was a simple fix then so I'm hoping it is! I'm in a regional area.
Evo
-
Thanks DHDSP. Were you there when the sensor was replaced? I'm wondering if it's a big thing or relatively simple? The last thing that got fixed, HP sent out the local computer guy and he'd never even seen this printer..it was a simple fix then so I'm hoping it is! I'm in a regional area.
Evo
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=139091\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
It's a very easy fix. A little mechanical part that is changed in minutes.
We're seeing more and more reports on this part failing, I hope it's not something that is going to happen to everyone.
-
My sensor failed after 5 months. Technician was here for 10 minutes to replace it. I, too, hope this part doesn't require frequent replacement.
Jim
-
My sensor failed after 5 months. Technician was here for 10 minutes to replace it. I, too, hope this part doesn't require frequent replacement.
Jim
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=139204\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thanks Neil & Jim, I hope it's a "modifed" sensor they are using for replacements now!
Has anyone had the "pizza wheels" replaced? Any better?
Evo
-
Good news, tech came yesterday and fitted new sensor to my Z3100 44 inch and all is working again!
Also, he fitted the "modified" grey plastic wide strip at the front of the printer..the one with the blue lines on it. The only difference is that there "raised guides" along it so the paper can't drop down as far when it comes out from the star wheel rollers. Is this the same part others have had replaced? When I talked to HP, they said the "roller" carriage" would be replaced and I thought that meant the actual star rollers (pizza wheels) would be replaced.
So I wondered if this is what was replaced on your modified Z3100.
Any one have comments?
Evo
-
My media sensor went on my machine after a couple of months of use. The replacement part was "back ordered" and it took almost a month to get the replacement part in (I could not print for a month). It was a five minute fix once the part arrived.
Cameron
-
My media sensor went on my machine after a couple of months of use. The replacement part was "back ordered" and it took almost a month to get the replacement part in (I could not print for a month). It was a five minute fix once the part arrived.
Cameron
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=140668\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
This raises an interesting question... I sprung for the next business day warranty and I am wondering if you were stuck without a printer for one month, and do you have the extra warranty? This is a business machine and people pay a premium so that it performs all day long. I would not be happy if I made a living with this machine and it was out because of a silly sensor.
-
[This raises an interesting question... I sprung for the next business day warranty and I am wondering if you were stuck without a printer for one month, and do you have the extra warranty? This is a business machine and people pay a premium so that it performs all day long. I would not be happy if I made a living with this machine and it was out because of a silly sensor.]
After several phone calls, HP Canada was very apologetic, but simply could not get the part sooner... They gave me a couple of complimentary cartridges of ink to try to mend things. I wasn't too impressed. It could have been a disaster but luckily customers were patient with orders.
Cameron