Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Rune Werner Molnes on September 12, 2007, 02:45:08 am

Title: New Iceland- gallery
Post by: Rune Werner Molnes on September 12, 2007, 02:45:08 am
Hi,

For those interested, I have just posted the images from my recent Iceland roundtrip:

http://www.pbase.com/rune_molnes/iceland (http://www.pbase.com/rune_molnes/iceland)

I hope that you will enjoy my presentation. Any questions/comments are very welcomed.


Best Regards

Rune Werner Molnes

http://www.runemolnes.com (http://www.runemolnes.com)
Title: New Iceland- gallery
Post by: francois on September 12, 2007, 05:20:16 am
Quote
Hi,

For those interested, I have just posted the images from my recent Iceland roundtrip:

http://www.pbase.com/rune_molnes/iceland (http://www.pbase.com/rune_molnes/iceland)

I hope that you will enjoy my presentation. Any questions/comments are very welcomed.
Best Regards

Rune Werner Molnes

http://www.runemolnes.com (http://www.runemolnes.com)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=138801\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Rune,
It's a beautiful gallery, indeed. You expressed the Icelandic atmosphere so well, congratulations.
Title: New Iceland- gallery
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 12, 2007, 04:19:51 pm
Beautiful work indeed. Thanks for sharing them.
Title: New Iceland- gallery
Post by: gill on September 12, 2007, 05:36:16 pm
Beautiful gallery.    I can see 2 pictures from my hometown Olafsfjordur.
Gisli.
Title: New Iceland- gallery
Post by: fike on September 13, 2007, 09:10:04 am
Iceland #23 is a fantastic image.  I love the deep blue color of the water.  It contrasts so perfectly with the tan and dark brown cliffs.  I'd like to see the image printed big, so that I could make out the little birdies.
Title: New Iceland- gallery
Post by: etrump on September 15, 2007, 11:09:57 pm
Wow!  I love the glacier shots.
Title: New Iceland- gallery
Post by: Josh-H on September 17, 2007, 10:53:41 pm
Quote
Hi,

For those interested, I have just posted the images from my recent Iceland roundtrip:

http://www.pbase.com/rune_molnes/iceland (http://www.pbase.com/rune_molnes/iceland)

I hope that you will enjoy my presentation. Any questions/comments are very welcomed.
Best Regards

Rune Werner Molnes

http://www.runemolnes.com (http://www.runemolnes.com)
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=138801\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Some lovely work in there - well done.
Title: New Iceland- gallery
Post by: sinc on September 19, 2007, 08:03:13 pm
Excellent photos.
Title: New Iceland- gallery
Post by: Rune Werner Molnes on October 23, 2007, 04:11:24 am
Thanks Gisli,

I'll be returning to Icland august 2008. Perhaps you could give me some insider tips as to all the hidden & lovely locations around Iceland?

On my next visit I'll probably be consentrating on Landmannalaugar.

Best Regards,

Rune Molnes

Quote
Beautiful gallery.    I can see 2 pictures from my hometown Olafsfjordur.
Gisli.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=138982\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]