Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: stever on September 10, 2007, 10:59:04 pm

Title: Lightroom under water?
Post by: stever on September 10, 2007, 10:59:04 pm
i'm about to take my first dive trip since Lightroom.

normally i shoot RAW and adjust RGB layers in Photoshop

anybody use LR for UW photography?
Title: Lightroom under water?
Post by: The View on September 11, 2007, 01:47:51 am
Quote
i'm about to take my first dive trip since Lightroom.

normally i shoot RAW and adjust RGB layers in Photoshop

anybody use LR for UW photography?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=138558\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Would you please specify why underwater photography should be different from photography above the (water) line?

I can imagine the "white balance" being a bit more difficult in an area where you will be hard pressed to find any white and gray (how about a blue balance?    )
Title: Lightroom under water?
Post by: tomrock on September 11, 2007, 09:42:21 am
If you're shooting raw, LR will be fine. But I'd use it after I came up. Don't try teathered.

And remember to surface the exact same number of times you dive.