Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: DocD on September 09, 2007, 10:34:56 pm
-
Whereas Epson seems to make them available readily on their corporate web site, I cannot find any similar source for canon printers.
I need the icc profiles for canon papers to use for soft proofing in photoshop.
Help appreciated!
-
Which printer?
Generic profiles for Canon papers for the iPF5000 can be found here. (http://canonipf5000.wikispaces.com/Canon+Profiles)
Or for the 9500 and 6100 (as well as the 5000) here. (http://www.usa.canon.com/dlc/controller?act=PrinterProfileAct)
Matt
Whereas Epson seems to make them available readily on their corporate web site, I cannot find any similar source for canon printers.
I need the icc profiles for canon papers to use for soft proofing in photoshop.
Help appreciated!
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=138311\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
-
Matt is correct. Additionally if you look in the Drivers/Download section for your particular printer you should find the icc profiles listed as an option. On lower end printers the icc support is spotty but that's to be expected. All of the pro models I checked have the icc profiles available there.