Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Mac Arthur on September 08, 2007, 03:09:50 am

Title: Child Parent web gallery how to create?
Post by: Mac Arthur on September 08, 2007, 03:09:50 am
Hi,

I have been surfing and surfing.. no help..

I would like to use Lightroom to move my website and organize all my model pictures into differents sub categories with a welcome page including the name of the model.
How can I do this?
I see that using Lightroom as web editor only one single level can be created, all pictures appearing at the same level of the tree.

Thanks for your help!
Mac
Title: Child Parent web gallery how to create?
Post by: OnyimBob on September 08, 2007, 04:00:16 am
Quote
Hi,

I have been surfing and surfing.. no help..

I would like to use Lightroom to move my website and organize all my model pictures into differents sub categories with a welcome page including the name of the model.
How can I do this?
I see that using Lightroom as web editor only one single level can be created, all pictures appearing at the same level of the tree.

Thanks for your help!
Mac
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=137992\")
Have a look here [a href=\"http://www.lightroomgalleries.com/site-news/ttg-mediabox-index-updated-to-12/]http://www.lightroomgalleries.com/site-new...-updated-to-12/[/url]
Bob.
Title: Child Parent web gallery how to create?
Post by: Mac Arthur on September 09, 2007, 04:06:55 am
Quote
Have a look here http://www.lightroomgalleries.com/site-new...-updated-to-12/ (http://www.lightroomgalleries.com/site-news/ttg-mediabox-index-updated-to-12/)
Bob.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137995\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Than's so much Bob, you are great!
Title: Child Parent web gallery how to create?
Post by: OnyimBob on September 09, 2007, 05:09:07 am
Glad to be of help. Someone else steered me in the same direction a month or so ago. I must say that although it work fine, his aesthetics don't turn me on much. I fiddled with the .xml and .css files to change the colors, borders etc more to my taste. Still not finished or satisfied but it does work.
Cheers, Bob.
Title: Child Parent web gallery how to create?
Post by: OnyimBob on September 09, 2007, 05:11:21 am
PS. Of course there are commercial solutions to your problem such as Evrium ( www.evrium.com ).
Bob.
Title: Child Parent web gallery how to create?
Post by: Mac Arthur on September 09, 2007, 05:12:28 am
Quote
Glad to be of help. Someone else steered me in the same direction a month or so ago. I must say that although it work fine, his aesthetics don't turn me on much. I fiddled with the .xml and .css files to change the colors, borders etc more to my taste. Still not finished or satisfied but it does work.
Cheers, Bob.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=138139\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I am moving my webside www.taste-of-skin.com a lot of work... good hobby for a French expat in indonesia....