Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: KEakle on September 05, 2007, 06:14:54 pm

Title: Z3100 Plug-in for Photoshop CS2
Post by: KEakle on September 05, 2007, 06:14:54 pm
I just got a Z3100 24" printer that I'm running with Photoshop CS2 under Vista Home Premium.  In numerous reviews, they talk about a HP Pro Print plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS2.  This didn't come with the printer, and I can't find a website (either HP or Adobe) that lets you download the software.  HP's support found webpages that talk about the plug-in, but again they don't have a link to download it.  Anybody know what's up?
Title: Z3100 Plug-in for Photoshop CS2
Post by: Geoff Wittig on September 05, 2007, 07:02:31 pm
Quote
I just got a Z3100 24" printer that I'm running with Photoshop CS2 under Vista Home Premium.  In numerous reviews, they talk about a HP Pro Print plug-in for Adobe Photoshop CS2.  This didn't come with the printer, and I can't find a website (either HP or Adobe) that lets you download the software.  HP's support found webpages that talk about the plug-in, but again they don't have a link to download it.  Anybody know what's up?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137563\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Near as I can tell, there was initially a printing plug-in available for the Mac, but not for the PC, which was promised later. We're now something like 5-6 months out and nothing's shown up yet. It might be useful, considering how batsh*t squirrely the HP Z3100 driver for PC is.