Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: erikhillard on September 05, 2007, 05:04:22 pm

Title: LR Gives Error #600 on import
Post by: erikhillard on September 05, 2007, 05:04:22 pm
Anyone know where I can find out what Error #600 means?  One of my clients has been getting that error while trying to import files.  It eventually freezes the computer and it must be restarted.
Title: LR Gives Error #600 on import
Post by: sniper on September 05, 2007, 05:25:57 pm
Quote
Anyone know where I can find out what Error #600 means?  One of my clients has been getting that error while trying to import files.  It eventually freezes the computer and it must be restarted.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137544\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Is he by any chance importing from a card reader? theres a known problem I understand.  Wayne
Title: LR Gives Error #600 on import
Post by: erikhillard on September 05, 2007, 09:00:26 pm
Quote
Is he by any chance importing from a card reader? theres a known problem I understand.  Wayne
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137547\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


yes, i am sure he is reading from a card reader.
will a different card reader fix the problem??

i didn't recognize the brand of the reader he had.
it was a multi-card reader.