Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Flagstaff434 on September 04, 2007, 08:26:46 pm

Title: Dragging to new folder
Post by: Flagstaff434 on September 04, 2007, 08:26:46 pm
I have used Lightroom for 6 months and loved everything except the fact I cannot easily move images from folder to folder. I am using an iMac Intel dual core. I have LR 1.1, but I cannot drag images from one folder or collection to anywhere. I know this is supposed to be a feature. What can you suggest?
Title: Dragging to new folder
Post by: Arnaud73 on September 05, 2007, 06:17:54 am
Select pictures and then right-click on the destination folder. There is a "move to..." command.
Title: Dragging to new folder
Post by: Flagstaff434 on September 05, 2007, 08:33:59 am
Quote
Select pictures and then right-click on the destination folder. There is a "move to..." command.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137420\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I am on a Mac, so the trick is "control click" and the move to command comes up. Thank you so much. Is it a drag and drop for some people as it is in the manuals?
Title: Dragging to new folder
Post by: seamus finn on September 05, 2007, 02:38:07 pm
Another way: just click within the picture, drag and drop.