Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: rgs on September 04, 2007, 10:28:02 am

Title: Lightroom with CS2
Post by: rgs on September 04, 2007, 10:28:02 am
Just a quick question. I have PS CS2 and no current plans to move to CS3. I see on the Adobe site that Lightroom is tightly integrated with CS3. Does it also work with CS2? What are the differences in integration with CS2 and CS3. Thanks

RGS
www.myrsphoto.com
Title: Lightroom with CS2
Post by: davepatt on September 04, 2007, 10:31:12 am
I am using LR and CS2 and it works great!!!  Not sure about the differences though.

Dave


Quote
Just a quick question. I have PS CS2 and no current plans to move to CS3. I see on the Adobe site that Lightroom is tightly integrated with CS3. Does it also work with CS2? What are the differences in integration with CS2 and CS3. Thanks

RGS
www.myrsphoto.com
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137216\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]