Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Calder on September 04, 2007, 01:15:34 am

Title: Focus Point
Post by: Calder on September 04, 2007, 01:15:34 am
Is there a way within LR to show the focusing point of a shot?
Usually, it is the small red 'box' which indicates the area on which the shot was focused and I would like to show this.

I've tried to find this information using LR on-line user manual, but not had
much success.  I would welcome any assistance please.

Rob
Title: Focus Point
Post by: Arnaud73 on September 04, 2007, 12:33:21 pm
As far as I know, only Canon software (and maybe BreezeBrowser and a few other exceptions) know how to decode the information related to the AF point and display it correctly.

I'm pretty sure LL and CR do not know how to display it.
Title: Focus Point
Post by: Calder on September 05, 2007, 01:29:01 am
Quote
As far as I know, only Canon software (and maybe BreezeBrowser and a few other exceptions) know how to decode the information related to the AF point and display it correctly.

I'm pretty sure LL and CR do not know how to display it.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=137246\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Sure looks that way!

Thanks for the reply.

Regards,

Rob