Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jacland on August 30, 2007, 05:38:47 pm

Title: Panoramas on HP9180
Post by: jacland on August 30, 2007, 05:38:47 pm
Hi,
What paper can I use for printing panoramas longer than 19" on HP9180? (I think rather about 30 - 40")
Title: Panoramas on HP9180
Post by: JoRi on August 31, 2007, 05:58:57 am
Hi
You should probably be using 13" rolls and cut the length you need.
As far as I remember the max length accomodated by the printer driver is 44" (111 cm). I have tried it and it works.
At least Hahnmühle has gor some papers in the dimension. Others do as well.
Enjoy
Jorgen
Title: Panoramas on HP9180
Post by: chilehead on August 31, 2007, 08:36:57 am
Quote
Hi,
What paper can I use for printing panoramas longer than 19" on HP9180? (I think rather about 30 - 40")
[{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a] (http://index.php?act=findpost&pid=136434\")
Red River has some 13x38 sheets for some of their papers.  I only have experience with  their "Aurora Art" paper which I use for artist reproductions so I can't vouch for the quality of their "photo" papers.  They have sample packs you can try.

[a href=\"http://www.redrivercatalog.com/browse/bigsheets.htm]Red River big sheets[/url]

-Mark
Title: Panoramas on HP9180
Post by: colinb on August 31, 2007, 09:57:56 am
Quote
Red River has some 13x38 sheets for some of their papers.  I only have experience with  their "Aurora Art" paper which I use for artist reproductions so I can't vouch for the quality of their "photo" papers.  They have sample packs you can try.

Red River big sheets (http://www.redrivercatalog.com/browse/bigsheets.htm)

-Mark
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=136541\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Does anyone know of a source of Red River papers in the UK? I can buy their sample pack for ~7 dollars but shippings costs nearly $60!


Colin
Title: Panoramas on HP9180
Post by: neil snape on August 31, 2007, 12:04:14 pm
Quote
Red River has some 13x38 sheets for some of their papers.  I only have experience with  their "Aurora Art" paper which I use for artist reproductions so I can't vouch for the quality of their "photo" papers.  They have sample packs you can try.

Red River big sheets (http://www.redrivercatalog.com/browse/bigsheets.htm)

-Mark
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=136541\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
You can use roll, it's a lot more economical for this type of printing. On a PC it is limited to 44" but is unlimited within reason on a Mac. With ImagePrint 7 doesn't seem to have a limit either.
Title: Panoramas on HP9180
Post by: jacland on September 01, 2007, 12:55:10 pm
Thanks to all of You.