Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: John Hollenberg on August 30, 2007, 03:59:45 pm

Title: Gamut Comparisons of Vivid Magenta Inkset
Post by: John Hollenberg on August 30, 2007, 03:59:45 pm
Joe Holmes informs me that he has updated his story on the Epson 11880 with eight Quicktime movies featuring gamut comparisons of the K3 + Vivid Magenta Inkset with other inksets.  Included are original K3, original Ultrachrome, and Canon Lucia inksets.  I haven't checked them all out yet, but should be interesting:

http://www.josephholmes.com/news-epson11880.html (http://www.josephholmes.com/news-epson11880.html)

--John
Title: Gamut Comparisons of Vivid Magenta Inkset
Post by: madmanchan on August 30, 2007, 06:43:39 pm
Just checked it out, thanks John.
Title: Gamut Comparisons of Vivid Magenta Inkset
Post by: neil snape on August 31, 2007, 12:37:30 pm
Yes as I just wrote Joseph, I'm getting better at visualising the output with words, diagrams and these gamut plots.