Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => Luminous Landscape Video => Topic started by: Marcst on August 29, 2007, 08:06:35 am

Title: camera to print: iPod-Version?
Post by: Marcst on August 29, 2007, 08:06:35 am
Hi,

I really like camera to print. But what about the iPod-Version that was anmounced for mid-august?

I like your LR tutorial and the iPod-version of this video very much - so I am looking forward to the camera to print iPod-Version.  

Best,
-Marc
Title: camera to print: iPod-Version?
Post by: francois on August 29, 2007, 09:27:29 am
I'm also looking forward to the iPod version but in the meantime you can easily encode Camera to Print segments with free software like iSquint (http://www.isquint.org/) (for Macs).
Title: camera to print: iPod-Version?
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on August 29, 2007, 09:39:42 am
It will be in the store within a week - but will likely not be announced on What's New in order to prevent a server 'rush'. I will let you know in this thread.

... and yes, it would be considerably quicker for a lot of folk without superfast ISPs to re-encode it with QuickTime Pro or many other free encoders that now support iPod and AppleTV. The file sizes are actually bigger for the iPod version due to the AAC sound requirement of that format

CS
Title: camera to print: iPod-Version?
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on August 30, 2007, 11:35:26 am
The C2P iPod version is now in the store at this link (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/zencart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=21&products_id=162)
CS
Title: camera to print: iPod-Version?
Post by: francois on August 30, 2007, 01:58:07 pm
Thanks Chris... I'm downloading one segment at a time.

 
Title: camera to print: iPod-Version?
Post by: Marcst on August 30, 2007, 06:50:24 pm
Thank you very much, allthough I am confused now: Do I have to buy it again? I thought it would be a free download for existing customers of C2P like it was with the LR tutorial?

Best,
-Marc
Title: camera to print: iPod-Version?
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on August 30, 2007, 07:21:40 pm
It is free to purchasers with the coupon you received after purchase - check your email

CS
Title: camera to print: iPod-Version?
Post by: michaelbs on September 17, 2007, 06:18:45 pm
Quote
It is free to purchasers with the coupon you received after purchase - check your email

CS
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=136447\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Is it only viewable on mac Ipod or are there other hardware options?
Title: camera to print: iPod-Version?
Post by: Christopher Sanderson on September 17, 2007, 10:46:58 pm
The video is convertible to virtually any hardware setup with the right conversion software for your particular OS/hdw setup
CS