Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: viagante on August 23, 2007, 06:22:52 am

Title: From Portugal with pictures part 2
Post by: viagante on August 23, 2007, 06:22:52 am
Hi again

Here are some other pictures from Portugal.
Title: From Portugal with pictures part 2
Post by: LoisWakeman on September 12, 2007, 04:40:16 am
I see you are a big fan of saturation and vivid colour. I prefer a more subtle approach myself - perhaps because I live in a northern country.

From a compositional viewpoint, #2 is probably most successful of the general views. I like #4 best - but would've done a little tidying first, to remove the dead straw that rather spoils the impact of the heath.
Title: From Portugal with pictures part 2
Post by: sinc on September 19, 2007, 07:36:56 pm
#3 is a great shot. #2 is also good but would be better if somehow the foreground rock were not centered.