Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Steven Draper on August 22, 2007, 08:50:59 am
-
Hello
This may seem a very basic question, but what HP paper (or paper that would work with a B9180) would equate to a "Single weight Matt Photo Paper.) I have a whole load of immigration photos to do for my family and although have no problems with taking the pictures am not sure how to equate a photo paper to one designed for inkjets.
Anyone any experience with High end archival inkjet prints and immigration?
I just hate paying the local town photographer $20 per photo when they are poor!!
Many Thanks
-
Steven
I would think Epson Archival Matt would be perfect for your needs. However it may have been renamed?
John
-
Archival Matte became Enhanced Matte and now it is Ultra Premium Presentation Paper Matte.