Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: ElisemkII on August 22, 2007, 06:16:14 am

Title: Which paper works best for the R800?
Post by: ElisemkII on August 22, 2007, 06:16:14 am
Hi all, I'm starting to experiment the pleasure of inkjet's printing, but I'm a little disoriented in paper selections.

I'd like to have one matte, one semigloss and one glossy paper to fullfill and improve my skill.

I'd like to learn by experience and I start  with the Hahn Photo Rag 308, some work looks good and some not so good but I thing that can be the right matte choice and I'm going for a custom icc.

Now I'm looking for a semigloss and a gloss paper, I reed a lot in this and other forums and I'm very impressed on Pictorico white film as a glossy paper (I' now it's non a real paper)...

but I'm very confused with semyglossy papers I try hahn fine art pearl, but looks a little bit dark...

any suggest from the guru??



thanks
ciao

Alberto