Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: cidco on August 06, 2007, 07:30:36 pm

Title: Lightroom run @ Mac mini
Post by: cidco on August 06, 2007, 07:30:36 pm
I was think get "Mac mini" 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo for Lightroom.

and use with Mamiya ZD and remote capture with it.

is anyone think that will run smooth?

Thank you
Title: Lightroom run @ Mac mini
Post by: vandevanterSH on August 06, 2007, 09:28:23 pm
Quote
I was think get "Mac mini" 1.66GHz Intel Core Duo for Lightroom.

and use with Mamiya ZD and remote capture with it.

is anyone think that will run smooth?

Thank you
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=131853\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I have LR on a mini and it runs OK.  After seeing you post, I loaded LR on the mini.  Compared the the Mac-Pro quad core with 6gig ram and 10,000 Rpm drive it seems a little slow but acceptable.  I am loading 16mp raw files without problems.  I have not used it for remote capture with the Hassey.

Steve
Title: Lightroom run @ Mac mini
Post by: cidco on August 08, 2007, 04:28:43 am
Quote
I have LR on a mini and it runs OK.  After seeing you post, I loaded LR on the mini. ----------t for remote capture with the Hassey.

Steve
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=131874\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Thank you Steve..

yesterday apple have new mac mini come out.. can't wait to try it..

Tony