Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Rebecca on July 30, 2007, 03:42:47 pm

Title: 44 inch printing on the Z3100
Post by: Rebecca on July 30, 2007, 03:42:47 pm
Before I go opening a brand new 44 inch roll of epson canvas, does anyone know if the hp z3100 will take a 44 inch roll? The paper the hp makes is around 42 inches. It seems like 44" will be a really tight fit.
I appreciate any advice.
Thank you
Title: 44 inch printing on the Z3100
Post by: namartinnz on July 30, 2007, 04:45:44 pm
Quote
Before I go opening a brand new 44 inch roll of epson canvas, does anyone know if the hp z3100 will take a 44 inch roll? The paper the hp makes is around 42 inches. It seems like 44" will be a really tight fit.
I appreciate any advice.
Thank you
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=130710\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

44 inch roll will fit with no problems - canvas or paper

Neal
Title: 44 inch printing on the Z3100
Post by: Rebecca on July 30, 2007, 04:47:13 pm
Quote
44 inch roll will fit with no problems - canvas or paper

Neal
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=130721\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Thank you very much!