Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Charles Gast on July 24, 2007, 01:30:47 pm
-
I just printed a landscape on one of my typical papers inkjetart luster and the first part of the image printed was a light blue sky. It has light lines every 3 millimeters in the sky and there are about 14 3mm blotches of black ink mostly on the left side of the page as if it flew off the head as it changed directions.
Any ideas? The first I have seen anything like this.
-
I just printed a landscape on one of my typical papers inkjetart luster and the first part of the image printed was a light blue sky. It has light lines every 3 millimeters in the sky and there are about 14 3mm blotches of black ink mostly on the left side of the page as if it flew off the head as it changed directions.
Any ideas? The first I have seen anything like this.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=129738\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Have you done a head check to see if any of the nozzles are blocked? With the light lines I had similar problems. Head clean/replacement sorted it out. Not too sure what's causing the blotches
Neal