Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: seany on July 24, 2007, 11:23:49 am

Title: Lightroom Slideshow
Post by: seany on July 24, 2007, 11:23:49 am
Has anyone found a problem adding a music playlist to slideshow on Windows XP
Title: Lightroom Slideshow
Post by: John.Murray on July 25, 2007, 11:44:04 am
After the slide show is generated you can always add an embed:

<embed src="YOUR MUSIC URL" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true">


That said, I find sites with embedded music extremely annoying, unless I clearly am expecting it!  One step below those that resize my browser window . . .

hope this helps . . .
Title: Lightroom Slideshow
Post by: nokinq on July 26, 2007, 05:08:22 am
Quote
After the slide show is generated you can always add an embed:

<embed src="YOUR MUSIC URL" autostart="true" loop="true" hidden="true">
That said, I find sites with embedded music extremely annoying, unless I clearly am expecting it!  One step below those that resize my browser window . . .

hope this helps . . .
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=129863\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Thank you for your suggestion Joh but for someone with limited computer skills who has a habit of screwing up I think I'll pass on this one.