Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Roscolo on July 23, 2007, 09:14:02 pm
-
I've started using HP Premium ID Satin. I see there is also HP Professional Satin. I didn't see the Pro Satin at IT Supplies, so I got the Prem ID Satin.
Anyone used both of these papers? Any significant differences in appearance?
-
ID satin has a bit more texture. It's more like a luster, but not quite that toothy. The Pro Satin has a very smooth surface, similar to a glossy paper, but without the hight gloss finish. Both papers are very nice. I like the weight of the Pro Satin, it also doesn't have any back printing. The ID stain is also a great paper, less expensive, and very good, just depends on what you like, and what your printing. Woth ordering a roll of both and doing the comparisons.
Julian Mussi
www.spectraflow.com