Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: kevs on July 20, 2007, 10:21:07 pm

Title: Auto syncing, not working?
Post by: kevs on July 20, 2007, 10:21:07 pm
I'm in develop mode and have auto sync on. just not working. I select one image and whatever I do does not apply to other selected images. so I'm lost. It seemed to work yesterday.  These are the little things that keep me from using this software fully.
Title: Auto syncing, not working?
Post by: kevs on July 20, 2007, 10:23:14 pm
I just went back give it one last crack, and now it say previous is bottom left (instead of sync or auto sync) . so my head is spininng and I'm done with Lightroom for the night.
Title: Auto syncing, not working?
Post by: laughfta on July 21, 2007, 08:26:31 am
When you have more than one image selected in the filmstrip, you will see Previous change to Sync (when in Develop). Make sure the image whose settings you wish to synchronize is more selected than the others—when you click on that image in the filmstrip, it will be brighter than the other selected images. Then synchronize.
Title: Auto syncing, not working?
Post by: kevs on July 21, 2007, 11:10:12 am
thanks L.
Yeah just went back and auto sync is not working, the first image selcted in develop mode, others are selected after if but not changing even though auto sync is set