Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: kevs on July 20, 2007, 12:20:59 am

Title: Target adjustment tool and uprezing in export
Post by: kevs on July 20, 2007, 12:20:59 am
Love the target adjustment tool. There is nothing like that in ACR, correct?

Now to export. I don't see anything about upresing the file (as you can do in ACR), I see all the other things, color space, bits... did I miss it? thanks.
Title: Target adjustment tool and uprezing in export
Post by: Richowens on July 20, 2007, 12:50:02 am
It's in the same box for export. Here I have it set to export to a 10x15.
 
 You could set it to 18 for a 12x18.




 [attachment=2851:attachment]
 

 Anyway that's the way I understand how it works. I've only had LR about a week.


 Rich
Title: Target adjustment tool and uprezing in export
Post by: francois on July 20, 2007, 03:06:55 am
Quote
.... Anyway that's the way I understand how it works. I've only had LR about a week.
...
Yes, this is correct.
Title: Target adjustment tool and uprezing in export
Post by: kevs on July 20, 2007, 05:39:28 pm
thanks Rich and F.
Now I made then a preset for 4096 x 5120 and called it stock vertical. But when I go back it says 1000 for the height? why is  it doing this? it's like the 5120 just wont stick.

But, if I can get this preset to work, then just as good as choosing from that dropdown in ACR?
And is the upresing as good as in ACR ( or Photoshot's bicubic smoother)