Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: BJNY on July 19, 2007, 07:41:27 pm

Title: Leaf Raw Converter
Post by: BJNY on July 19, 2007, 07:41:27 pm
Yair,
I'm using the Leaf Raw Converter to compress A75 .mos files.  It doesn't seem to work with A75s files, and only utilizes two of the four G5 cpu's in my Power Mac.  Do I have an earlier version of the software?
Billy
Title: Leaf Raw Converter
Post by: yaya on July 20, 2007, 02:54:57 am
Quote
Yair,
I'm using the Leaf Raw Converter to compress A75 .mos files.  It doesn't seem to work with A75s files, and only utilizes two of the four G5 cpu's in my Power Mac.  Do I have an earlier version of the software?
Billy
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=129083\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Hi Billy, version 1.2 is available for download from our website, that supports the A75S.

best

yair