Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Ian Matthews on July 18, 2007, 06:43:23 pm

Title: Printer Profiles on Mac and PC
Post by: Ian Matthews on July 18, 2007, 06:43:23 pm
I have had some profiles made for Permajet paper when I was printing from a Windows machine.
I am now printing from a Mac. All things being equal will the same profile give same results from both machines. So far the prints are looking good from the Mac but I have not made any direct comparisons yet of the same file printed from both machines.

Thanks

Ian
Title: Printer Profiles on Mac and PC
Post by: madmanchan on July 18, 2007, 08:35:42 pm
Yes, you should be able to use the same profile on both platforms, assuming the printer drivers behave the same way (they ought to).