Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: D. King on July 18, 2007, 04:26:12 pm
-
I like the slideshow feature that gives me a nice PDF file that I can email or burn to disk. But I'm wondering if the gallery people I give these to will think it odd to have the images as a slide show.
Any thoughts?
.
-
I don't know the gallery people you're going to give these to so I really don't know what they'll think.
-
I like the slideshow feature that gives me a nice PDF file that I can email or burn to disk. But I'm wondering if the gallery people I give these to will think it odd to have the images as a slide show.
A cool PDF document is only as good as the one reading it and most casual users are not savvy enough with Acrobat to implement a slide show. If you set it to start the slide show automatically, they probably won't know how to turn it off and will be more distracted by that than your images.
my 2ยข