Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: pulley on July 13, 2007, 05:56:51 pm

Title: z2100
Post by: pulley on July 13, 2007, 05:56:51 pm
I am planing on purchasing a Z2100 24" and was wondering how much ram (computer) is needed to run the printer effectively. I have a older computer (back-up) that I would like to dedicate to the printer. This computer has a 3200+ processor and only 512 ddr ram. I plan on bumping up the ram to at least 1gb, possibly 2gb. I know most are running 4gb, but could I get by with the current system?
Title: z2100
Post by: rdonson on July 13, 2007, 06:16:58 pm
From HP's recommendation on the spec sheet:

Microsoft Windows 2000/XP: Pentium IV, 1 GHz, 1 GB RAM, 2 GB available hard disk space

What are you going to be printing from?  Photoshop?  Qimage?
Title: z2100
Post by: pulley on July 14, 2007, 12:54:33 am
Mostly Coreldraw and Corel photo paint.