Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: englishm on July 10, 2007, 12:46:39 pm
-
I have just printed a few images with this new paper, which purports to recreate the look and feel of "traditional air-dried silver halide paper". It certainly does! Right down to the incredible curl. Even by carefully rolling it up in the reverse direction I can't get this paper to flatten sufficiently to prevent head strikes with my Epson 3800. I'm beginning to eye the steam iron in the laundry room. Anyone have any suggestions!
BTW, my initial (subjective) observations are pretty good. Seems like it has a visibly higher Dmax than Hahnemuhle Fine Art Pearl.
-
Try either buying (expensive) or creating something like the Beinfang De-Roller. Just got one at the studio and it works amazingly well.
Give us a report on the paper once you've used it a bit.