Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Recked on July 06, 2007, 09:50:24 am

Title: Z3100 - Which Driver?
Post by: Recked on July 06, 2007, 09:50:24 am
Hello,

I feel a bit silly asking this question, but I just received an alert from HP regarding the updated drivers for the Z3100 printer I have and realized I hadn't a clue if I should be using the Raster or the GL/2 driver.

)

thank you
Title: Z3100 - Which Driver?
Post by: rdonson on July 06, 2007, 10:12:02 am
My guess would be that if you don't know, go with the raster.  That's what's appropriate if you bought the standard Z3100.
Title: Z3100 - Which Driver?
Post by: Recked on July 06, 2007, 10:20:41 am
Thanks Ron.

I have an HP tech coming Tuesday of next week to replace the hardware causing the scratches on my output when exiting the printer so I intend to pick his brain whilst he is at my home.

thanks again