Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Smokeless Avatar on July 05, 2007, 04:54:20 pm

Title: CRT quality? Reputable seller?
Post by: Smokeless Avatar on July 05, 2007, 04:54:20 pm
http://www.accurateit.com (http://www.accurateit.com)
The above online company sells refurbished CRT monitors. Is anyone here familiar with them? I'd like to buy one of their monitors for my photography setup. Are their monitors repaired to a high standard? I know professional CRT's have been phased out and I'd only want a high quality monitor. I'm wondering if it is possible to restore these top of the line CRT's to their original glory using currently available parts. Any info would be much appreciated  
-Smokeless
Note to moderator: I'm not sure if this post has been placed in the right forum, please let me know if it belongs someplace else.
Title: CRT quality? Reputable seller?
Post by: karmanat on July 06, 2007, 12:31:18 am
I got them to my email. What are they? Anybody?:
patricia heaton hot (http://patricia-heaton-hot.bravehost.com)
Title: CRT quality? Reputable seller?
Post by: Smokeless Avatar on July 06, 2007, 02:16:28 am
This link is the link I meant to put up: http://www.accurateit.com/home.asp (http://www.accurateit.com/home.asp)

The monitors are easier to find there.