Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: spidermike on July 02, 2007, 02:14:50 am

Title: Canon 30D - Cropped image view on camera LCD
Post by: spidermike on July 02, 2007, 02:14:50 am
Somewhere along the line, something has gone strange with my camer a LCD.
If I view the image with the histogram, the pitcure is framed as I intended it. But when I press the '+' button to see it 'full screen' it is heavily cropped. On landscape-format pictures it is cropped on all sides. But if it is a landscape-format, the picture is sized to be full-width horizontally but of course this means that there is a huge amount of cropping top and bottom.

Any ideas on how I can get to view the whole picture. It used to work OK.

Thanks
Title: Canon 30D - Cropped image view on camera LCD
Post by: dobson on July 02, 2007, 03:30:35 am
Press the "info" button, not the "+" button. The "+" button zooms.

Come to think of it, it would be nice to just go to full frame at the first click.
Title: Canon 30D - Cropped image view on camera LCD
Post by: spidermike on July 02, 2007, 05:42:14 am
Doh!
Problem solved. Thanks, dobson