Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Giorgio on June 30, 2007, 07:38:40 am

Title: LR Flaws
Post by: Giorgio on June 30, 2007, 07:38:40 am
Pls help.
Drag & Drop doesn't work in my PC/WindowNT.
Also PC get stuck ("not responding") when I click on + to add folders.
Anybody with similar experiences?
Does a solution exist?
java script:emoticon(':angry:')
smilieThanks
Title: LR Flaws
Post by: digitaldog on June 30, 2007, 10:47:47 am
Quote
Pls help.
Drag & Drop doesn't work in my PC/WindowNT.
Also PC get stuck ("not responding") when I click on + to add folders.
Anybody with similar experiences?
Does a solution exist?
java script:emoticon(':angry:')
smilieThanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=125707\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Yes, that appears to be a Windows issue (works on Mac) and apparently due to the OS itself from what I've heard.
Title: LR Flaws
Post by: Giorgio on June 30, 2007, 03:26:53 pm
Quote
Yes, that appears to be a Windows issue (works on Mac) and apparently due to the OS itself from what I've heard.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=125734\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks! So I' ve just to wait for a next update to get it fixed. For sure I'm not going to pay 300 $ at the end of the trial period
Title: LR Flaws
Post by: John.Murray on July 02, 2007, 05:19:46 pm
Drag and Drop in LR 1.1 works fine for me, XP and Vista - you must have LR in Library mode.

Clicking + in library will open standard Windows folder dialog.

Are you mapped to any network drives that are now disconnected?
Title: LR Flaws
Post by: Giorgio on July 03, 2007, 12:05:07 pm
Quote
Drag and Drop in LR 1.1 works fine for me, XP and Vista - you must have LR in Library mode.

Clicking + in library will open standard Windows folder dialog.

Are you mapped to any network drives that are now disconnected?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=126119\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Thanks John, I'll try next week when back from my business trip.