Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: BlueD on June 29, 2007, 12:13:29 pm

Title: Photoshop gone wild!
Post by: BlueD on June 29, 2007, 12:13:29 pm
Hey guys, I found this blooper from Playboy and I thought could be a useful reminder for all of us photoshop addicts... remember to put the bellybutton back where it belongs when you're done smoothing the skin and removing the love handles!

(http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/7481/esterne2509231625060926iw3.th.jpg) (http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=esterne2509231625060926iw3.jpg)
Title: Photoshop gone wild!
Post by: Mike Chini on June 29, 2007, 12:31:03 pm
Excellent!  I really needed that today!
Title: Photoshop gone wild!
Post by: spidermike on June 29, 2007, 01:02:33 pm
Quote
Hey guys, I found this blooper from Playboy and I thought could be a useful reminder for all of us photoshop addicts... remember to put the bellybutton back where it belongs when you're done smoothing the skin and removing the love handles!

Nah! The belly button is obviously another flaw of nature according to Heffner, like freckles and not having blue eyes and intrudes on an otherwise perfect, flawless skin. So the belly button must be treated like an aberration and all documented reference to it deleted lest people retain an warped ideal image of what they should look like.    

What's the betting that within 5 years some enterprising surgeon will be offering 'navel-ectomy' to get rid of these 'hideous' things.
 
Title: Photoshop gone wild!
Post by: MichaelEzra on June 29, 2007, 01:45:16 pm
Portrait of Eve:)
Title: Photoshop gone wild!
Post by: russell a on June 30, 2007, 10:32:55 am
It's not a Photoshop gaff at all, clearly Hefner is cloning these creatures in the lab in the basement.