Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Gary Ferguson on June 17, 2007, 11:38:07 am
-
Is there any way of using a P45+ on a 555ELD without external cabling?
-
Is there any way of using a P45+ on a 555ELD without external cabling?
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=123292\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
No (I would be most curious to know how if there was).
-
No (I would be most curious to know how if there was).
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=123295\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Not that i'm aware of! thats why i got rid of my 555ELD 2 years ago and stuck with the 503CW just because it's smaller.
Gary.
-
Not that i'm aware of! thats why i got rid of my 555ELD 2 years ago and stuck with the 503CW just because it's smaller.
Gary.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=123298\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Same here, besides that, I have less difficulties getting my Aptus on it in portrait mode.