Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Portfolio on June 15, 2007, 10:17:33 am
-
Does anyone know the number of custom page sizes you can enter in the current printer driver before it becomes unstable. I know it was seven in the previous version...
-
Does anyone know the number of custom page sizes you can enter in the current printer driver before it becomes unstable. I know it was seven in the previous version...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=122977\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I had a lot more than seven on the Mac . Never had a problem there, or I missed something. On Pc I didn't add many custom set ups. I do use Qimage on PC but not often enough to build a huge list of custom set ups.
-
Does anyone know the number of custom page sizes you can enter in the current printer driver before it becomes unstable. I know it was seven in the previous version...
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=122977\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I've got at least 10. No problems.