Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: treamer on June 12, 2007, 04:24:05 am

Title: Canvas Recommendations - Canon IPF8000
Post by: treamer on June 12, 2007, 04:24:05 am
Hi Guys,

I am looking for a good recommendation for a inexpensive, hard-wearing and good quality canvas to be used with the Canon IPF8000.

What we are trying to achieve is Canvas prints of a similar quality to those that are supplied to IKEA, Disney and Habitat by a company called The ART Group.

I guess what we are looking for then is a canvas that will be strong enough for gallery mounting, won’t cause cracking and hopefully won’t need any type of varnish or coating.
I would like to stick with the Canon own-brand if possible, at least initially whist I get used to the printer.

What would you recommend?

Looking forward to your ideas.

Cheers,

Marcus.