Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Rob C on June 10, 2007, 04:51:57 pm

Title: Hey-Soos!
Post by: Rob C on June 10, 2007, 04:51:57 pm
Michael, your tightrope act gets ever more perilous; 100% so!

Ciao - Rob C
Title: Hey-Soos!
Post by: michael on June 10, 2007, 04:58:22 pm
The eye of the beholder.

It's a boat with a sign. This ferry boat is used by hundreds of Brazillians a day.

My title is simply the wording that's on the sign. If someone actually has a problem with this I'll be surprised. But if they do, they should talk to the ship's owners.

Michael
Title: Hey-Soos!
Post by: Rob C on June 11, 2007, 05:24:02 am
Quote
The eye of the beholder.

It's a boat with a sign. This ferry boat is used by hundreds of Brazillians a day.

My title is simply the wording that's on the sign. If someone actually has a problem with this I'll be surprised. But if they do, they should talk to the ship's owners.

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=122102\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]


Michael - I hope that I don“t have to point out that I do NOT have any problem with either tiltle or image, but the combination is pregnant with the opportunity for someone, somewhere, to come up with one. But then, that would be fun too!

Ciao - Rob C
Title: Hey-Soos!
Post by: michael on June 11, 2007, 06:19:52 am
Rob, I know.

But though the possability of anyone having a problem with it never crossed my mind, your posting raised my blood pressure just at the thought of having to fend off some outraged nutbar.  

Michael
Title: Hey-Soos!
Post by: Rob C on June 11, 2007, 08:26:13 am
Quote
Rob, I know.

But though the possability of anyone having a problem with it never crossed my mind, your posting raised my blood pressure just at the thought of having to fend off some outraged nutbar.   

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=122179\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Michael - the solution is a tougher carapace: then you simply ignore them and carry on as you wish!

Ciao - Rob C
Title: Hey-Soos!
Post by: Digiteyesed on June 11, 2007, 02:26:02 pm
Quote
But though the possability of anyone having a problem with it never crossed my mind, your posting raised my blood pressure just at the thought of having to fend off some outraged nutbar.   

Michael
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=122179\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

That should be "100% Allah". No 72 virgins in the afterlife for you, infidel!

*snork*
Title: Hey-Soos!
Post by: Rob C on June 11, 2007, 04:33:11 pm
Quote
That should be "100% Allah". No 72 virgins in the afterlife for you, infidel!

*snork*
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=122233\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Where do all those newly required virgins come from?
Title: Hey-Soos!
Post by: michael on June 11, 2007, 05:51:29 pm
I hate to have to say it, but let's stick to photography before someone becomes offended.

Michael
Title: Hey-Soos!
Post by: Mark D Segal on June 11, 2007, 10:50:34 pm
Ah shucks, I thought we were heading for some real fun here