Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: jpmulligan on June 08, 2007, 01:01:34 pm
-
When selecting borderless in the driver (Win Vista) and printing on 24" roll paper, the resulting image seems to be shifted to the left about 0.25" and the far right side is not printed. This is most apparent with the gloss enhancer is on, as there is a clearly visible band on the right side that does not get the GE applied.
Has anyone else seen this? Is this normal and expected (certainly not by me), or does this seem to be an issue with my particular printer? Has anyone printed full borderless on 24" paper and gotten full bleed coverage?
-
I don't know about borderless, but everytime I want to center an image I have to uncheck the "Center" Image" box and add 0.25" to the left and top margins.
Try adding 0.25" to whatever number appears when you uncheck the "Center Image" box and see it that helps.
Jim
-
My question boils down to this, has anyone been able to print full bleed on 24" paper and get full border-to-border coverage? When I try to do so, i get no printing on the rightmost 1/4" of the image. I have tried various combinations of centered, not-centered in the driver, but to no avail.
I would like to be able to print two 9x12 images in landscape mode, but haven't been able to figure this out. I use QImage btw.
-
My question boils down to this, has anyone been able to print full bleed on 24" paper and get full border-to-border coverage? When I try to do so, i get no printing on the rightmost 1/4" of the image. I have tried various combinations of centered, not-centered in the driver, but to no avail.
I would like to be able to print two 9x12 images in landscape mode, but haven't been able to figure this out. I use QImage btw.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=130214\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
I haven't printed full bleed but I'm curious what options you chose in "layout and margins" in the print driver.
(http://www.shutterfreaks.com/albums/album156/Z3100_driver_layout_and_margins.jpg)
-
(http://photographic-designs.com/misc/20070727.gif)
I am using QImage to do the image placement using the settings as above
-
I am using QImage to do the image placement using the settings as above
Have you tried setting a negative margin in QImage?
--Drew
-
Have you tried setting a negative margin in QImage?
--Drew
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=130395\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Yes, I've tried that. Actually, last night, I got it to work, but I have not totally figured out what I did other than to click the "Preview before print" button in the driver, I haven't unclicked it to see if that makes a difference. Sheesh!