Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: OutsideShooter on June 03, 2007, 10:03:46 pm

Title: Epson Premium Glossy roll 8.3" x 32.9'
Post by: OutsideShooter on June 03, 2007, 10:03:46 pm
SOLD-GONE-SHIPPED-Sorry I can't figure out how to change the title to SOLD!!!

I bought the wrong paper from a fella & apparently I didn't read carefully. I thought this was sheets. Brand new roll, box opened, white sealing tab still intact. I'll ship to CONUS & accept Paypal. $25 covers it all. I'm in WA state.

Here's Amazon listing, the cheapest I could find:

Epson S041376 Premium Glossy Photo Paper (8.3" x 32' Roll)
Other products by Epson
(3 customer reviews)     More about this product
Price:    $32.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details

Availability: In Stock. Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

If anyone knows how to Edit Title once this is sold, please let me know.

Rich
Title: Epson Premium Glossy roll 8.3" x 32.9'
Post by: GeneB on June 03, 2007, 10:22:59 pm
PM sent.    

Gene