Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: kevs on June 02, 2007, 02:14:45 pm

Title: Where is the ok, the checkbox?
Post by: kevs on June 02, 2007, 02:14:45 pm
When you select a bunch of images to change some metadata, where is the check box to apply change? thanks
Title: Where is the ok, the checkbox?
Post by: Tim Gray on June 02, 2007, 02:44:13 pm
Quote
When you select a bunch of images to change some metadata, where is the check box to apply change? thanks
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=120798\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I assume your question is regarding lightroom?

There isn't  one.  I was confused myself.  To apply to a selection of images, use Library, and grid view - the changes will be propagated to all images.  If you don't use grid view the changes will only be applied to the "most" selected.

There may be some subtlties that  I've missed...
Title: Where is the ok, the checkbox?
Post by: kevs on June 09, 2007, 08:31:17 pm
thanks Tim!
or I was thinking, that maybe you just hit the return key.
Title: Where is the ok, the checkbox?
Post by: seanmcfoto on June 11, 2007, 02:32:13 pm
Quote
thanks Tim!
or I was thinking, that maybe you just hit the return key.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=121977\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Tab to the next box, or click away from the box is usually what I do.