Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Dave_007 on June 01, 2007, 02:26:34 pm

Title: Greyscale ink-set for the epson R2400
Post by: Dave_007 on June 01, 2007, 02:26:34 pm
How many companies out there make greyscale inks (meaning all color cartridges are replaced with a grey toned ink of varying strength)? I know inksupply makes one called UT3D and maybe an eboni version, but I am not certain which other companies (budget or named brand) makes these greyscale inks for the r2400. Please list as many as known as I want to try a few to see which I am happiest with.

On a separate note, does anyone know of a company that makes a CIS for the HP stylus 8750 13x19 inkjet printer?


Dave
Title: Greyscale ink-set for the epson R2400
Post by: John Hollenberg on June 02, 2007, 09:18:44 am
Best place to ask your question:

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Digital...dWhiteThePrint/ (http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/DigitalBlackandWhiteThePrint/)

The main branded product besides the one you mentioned is Cone's neutral K7 inkset and warm and split tone variants.

--John