Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Rob C on May 27, 2007, 05:45:57 pm

Title: Vista and B1980 compatibility
Post by: Rob C on May 27, 2007, 05:45:57 pm
I´ve just read (over on photo-i) that the B1980 will not print full A3+ using Vista...

Has anyone on this forum come across this phenomenon?

Ciao - Rob C
Title: Vista and B1980 compatibility
Post by: MarkH5D on June 02, 2007, 07:05:51 am
Quote
I´ve just read (over on photo-i) that the B1980 will not print full A3+ using Vista...

Has anyone on this forum come across this phenomenon?

Ciao - Rob C
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=119892\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

I downloaded the vista drivers from the HP site when I installed the printer and have had no problems printing A3+ from CS2 (with Photosmart plug-in) and from Lightroom. I don't know what application you are printing from but it seems that with the appropriate drivers Vista is probably not a problem.

I hope it helps

Mark