Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: ormus1 on May 26, 2007, 01:27:20 pm
-
Hello, new to the board.. Ive been using lightroom since the beta versions. Ive noticed a huge difference in the color of my photos once they have been uploaded to the web gallery I use.
I did a side by side comparison of a photo I loaded into a gallery and one that was burned to a CD for back up. And there was no comparison in the color. Is there a compression going on that is "wiping" out the color correction Im doing in Lightroom?
Should I use the web gallery that lightroom provides?
Any input woudl be appreciated.
thanks
D
-
Did you export in sRGB color space?
If not, this might be the reason for the changed colors. LR itself work in the much better ProPhoto color space.
Check the export options.
-
Did you export in sRGB color space?
If not, this might be the reason for the changed colors. LR itself work in the much better ProPhoto color space.
Check the export options.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=119784\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]
Im sure I did but I will double check my color space.
thansk for the info