Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: deelight on May 26, 2007, 04:42:02 am

Title: HP Z3100 Photosmart Print PlugIn - Problem
Post by: deelight on May 26, 2007, 04:42:02 am
Hi!

Anyone out there using the new PS print plugin for the Z3100 (5.0.0.2)?

I cannot choose all of the listed papers, only 8 or 10. All the others are grey and not clickable (my favourite HP litho matte aswell).

Also I can´t print anymore from the PS Print with preview dialog when using the HP print preview. The warning displayed is "Can´t print because the file is not found". In this dialog however I can choose all paper types. But I can print without preview.

I have calibrated properly and the printer utility sais the profile is fine. I am on OSX 10.4.9 on Macbook Pro (Intel).

Anyone with a solution? Thanks for your help!

Clem
Title: HP Z3100 Photosmart Print PlugIn - Problem
Post by: deelight on May 29, 2007, 11:02:26 am
Anybody? Thanks,
Clem