Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Kenneth Sky on May 24, 2007, 06:26:01 pm

Title: Problem with Bridge in CS 3
Post by: Kenneth Sky on May 24, 2007, 06:26:01 pm
When I open my files in CS 3 Bridge I can't get ACR. I've checked the Library and the plug-in for ACR 4.0 is there but when I double click it I get the message that PS doesn't recognize this type of file. What have I done wrong?
Title: Problem with Bridge in CS 3
Post by: Kenneth Sky on May 24, 2007, 06:27:02 pm
I forgot to say I'm on an iMac G5 (PPC)
Title: Problem with Bridge in CS 3
Post by: Samotano on May 24, 2007, 09:35:16 pm
this is a well known problem.  Just check the Adobe bridge forum... I have the same problem and haven't been able to resolve it.  Keep monitoring the forums and hopefully adobe will release a patch.  Maybe.