Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => About This Site => Topic started by: Don Libby on May 19, 2007, 08:31:23 pm

Title: I'm confused ...
Post by: Don Libby on May 19, 2007, 08:31:23 pm
Michael - I fully understand the need to go away from DVD and move on to download, no problem there.  If I want to convert by existing subscription to ISO then what do I need to do?  I think I had read somewhere that I might get an email?  I was I suppossed to send it to you?  Anyway what do I need to do?

Don

ps Do you have the bandwith to handle all this?  Any problems?
Title: I'm confused ...
Post by: michael on May 19, 2007, 08:37:10 pm
We'll have an announcement about the ISO version when we're ready with it.

As for bandwidth, it's not a problem, and the server is holding up well.

If you buy bandwidth in advance and in bulk it isn't that expensive.

Michael
Title: I'm confused ...
Post by: Don Libby on May 19, 2007, 09:04:04 pm
Thanks - I'll keep my eyes open